Dear CCA Families,
As an essential business, we at the CCA are constantly monitoring guidelines set by national and local officials, and are adjusting our operations to meet safety standards while also providing you with the services and support you need. With that being said, we’d like to keep you as informed as possible through these weekly email updates.
Here are some updates as of April 8, 2020:
- April 19th Sunday Grief Support Groups are being moved to an online format.There will be no in-person support groups. Please click here if you’d like to receive information on attending an online support group. You can also request copies of grief support materials by replying to this email.
- All pre-planning seminars scheduled for April and May are being rescheduled to a later date. Please visit our website for our most updated schedule.
- Our offices remain open to those making immediate burial arrangements.
- Pre-planning appointments, memorial orders, decoration purchases, and service requests are all available online, via phone, or through traditional mail.
- Please use our online burial search tool to look up burial locations. You can also download our app (available on iOS and Android) to research burial locations.
Again, all of our services are still available to you, though some may be adjusted for added safety measures. Please call 216-641-7575 should you require any service, or have any questions.